Marking Epson’s entry into the low-to-mid range CAD plotter market, the company recently announced the launching of the its new high-speed T-series large-format printers available as desktop or floor-standing models.
Offering one of the smallest footprints in its class, the wireless plotters feature a new minimalist, ergonomic and compact design suitable for the office. From printing of blueprints, line drawings to signages or classroom posters, the SureColour T-series offers reliable printing performance professionals across a wide range of sectors including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate, home and small offices.
The SureColor T-series are driven by Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and Nozzle Verification technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, delivering precise detail and commercial-grade reliability.
The high performance range consists of the 36-inch SC-T5430 and 24-inch SC-T3430 printers that produce at high-speeds of 22 seconds and 25 seconds for A1 prints. The entry-model SC-T5130, SC-T3130 and SC-T3130N series prints A1 in 31 and 34 seconds respectively, and can fit in well in a small office environment.
Specifically, the SC-Tx130 series come with the unique auto-switching functionality enabling the printers to conveniently swap between large format roll paper and A4/A3 size paper, without users having to touch the printer, ideal for small companies that have multi-purpose print requirements in a limited workspace. Printouts are held in place until next printout for ease of use.
“The new SureColor T-series printers are designed for innovators – engineers, designers and architects, who are looking for a compact large format printer that can fit neatly into their workspace. The T-series printers build on Epson’s latest technology to deliver high quality prints, enabling users to wirelessly produce accurate and vibrant large format prints from their mobile devices directly,” said Eduardo Bonoan, Marketing Director for Epson Philippines.
Epson SureColor SC-T3130 (top left), SC-T3430 (top right), SC-T5130 (bottom left), SC-T5430 (bottom right)
Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, architects and designers can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3-inch colour LCD touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. The advanced printer driver enables users to make last minute changes before printing, reducing the risk of misprint.
Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable archival prints with brilliant colour and crisp lines on virtually any paper type.
Easy to set up and designed for ease of use, the T-series printers come with the option to connect to Epson document scanners for seamless scanning of smaller documents to print enlarged copies.
More about the SureColor T-Series Printers
The T-series plotters deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
- Fast print speeds – The SC-T5130 and SC-T3130 produce accurate A1 prints in 31 and 34 seconds, respectively. The SC-T5430 and SC-T3430 prints A1 at high-speeds in 22 seconds and 25 seconds respectively.
- Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspace.
Replace ink less often – High-capacity cartridges, up to 50ml colour and 80ml black for the SC-Tx130 series and up to 350ml for the SC-Tx430 series.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing print from tablets, smartphones and more.
- High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Durable, vibrant prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology produces brilliant color and crisp lines.
- Versatile media handling – Accommodates rolls up to 24- and 36-inches and up to 50 cut sheets of A4 and A3 paper as well as cut-sheet papers up to A1 (24”) or A0 (36”) with Auto Sheet Feeder
Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
Top photo: Epson SureColor SC-T3130N (without stand)